Middleware Integration Development Service
Development expertise for your Middleware environments
W3Partnership consultants have had years of experience in integrating our clients applications. Our on-site development services are flexible and can be tailored to meet specific needs and underpin existing projects. Whether you want help in setting up environments, assistance in deploying applications, or a consultant to oversee or mentor your development project teams; we have the skills and experience to help.
- To provide development expertise for your Middleware environments covering:
- IBM Integration Bus
- IBM DataPower
- IBM MQ
- WebSphere Application Server
- WSO2 ESB
- WSO2 API Manager
- Mulesoft Cloud or On Premise Runtime (ESB)
- Mulesoft API Manager
- Patterns: W3Partnership has established patterns and tooling (for the development of Service Oriented Architectures or simple integration projects
- Flexibility: W3Partnership can smooth out the highs and lows in development effort with certified WebSphere development consultants; this may include skills transfer, mentoring and product training
- Cost Effective: Choose from time and material or fixed price models to suit the nature of the project being undertaken.
- Control: Service delivery management ensures a smooth translation of requirements into solution.