IBM Integration Bus (IIB) Setup
W3Partnership has implemented and installed IBM Integration Bus – IIB in many different client sites.
- Impact Assessment: To identify potential technical issues in installing IIB and configuring it.
- Installation Planning: To provide a high level plan to identify responsibilities and dependencies.
- Outline if any of the additional WebSphere products/options will fulfil a need in your environment.
- Usage: A one day onsite analysis of the current application/connectivity requirements in order to assess the risks and impacts of client placements.
- Scope: The topics covered can be tailored to suit individual needs but by default will include the following:
- Training needs o Project dependencies
- Availability - identify the availability for IIB as a whole and for individual services
- Co-existence - identify if previous versions of IIB are used and can co-exist with the most recent version.
- Customisation - identify if there are user defined nodes within message flows.
- Environment architecture - determine the number of environments and the configuration of IIB Brokers necessary to support each environment.
- Interoperability - identify services that may need to change to use IIB; existing services may only need the endpoint changed.
- Resilience - identify resilience requirements for IIB as a whole and for individual services.
- Sizing - identify the message volume expected to be handled by WMB and individual services
- Security features - identify security measures necessary for IIB and individual services (i.e. WS-Security)