W3Partnership will document your integration architecture to provide you with the transparency and visibility necessary to reduce support costs and build for the future.
- Graphical Portrayal: To create a graphic portrayal of the main components in the integration landscape and to describe their interrelationships.
- Overview: To provide an overview of the main systems and processes and how they interact.
- Latency and Redundancy: To identify potentially redundant or duplicated elements and or licenses.
- Design Improvements: To recommend any quick architectural wins or improvements; with particular reference to any future growth plans, where appropriate.
- Review: W3Partnership reviews existing operational documentation relevant to the integration architecture and licensing and IBM purchase renewal history
- Overview: W3Partnership develops an high level connectivity diagram of the integration architecture.
- Analysis: The findings are reviewed against established best practice gained from comparative reviews of similar installations.