When you are looking for Integration Architecture knowledge, W3Partnership has the expertise.
All of our people have a wealth of experience, within the public and private sector, with cross-domain, functional and industry expertise. They have experience of working within Open Source, cloud based solutions and are able to assist your project teams exploit PaaS, IaaS and SaaS technologies.
ObjectivesOur services span both business and technical architecture considerations to ensure appropriate, fit for purpose and value for money solutions are delivered. We look to avoid supplier and technology lock-in to define architecture that is open and flexible. Our integration view spans applications, infrastructure, network, end-user and service management to provide a total IT enterprise view.
Employing advanced requirements analysis and systems architecture techniques, leading to collection of all the necessary information, enabling efficient communication among all different stakeholders, and facilitating smooth transition from analysis to implementation.
- Establishing technology offices and centres of excellence and best practise
- Developing and maintain Integration patterns, standards and policy
- Developing and maintaining technology strategy
- Use of advanced requirements analysis and systems architecture techniques, leading to a collection of all information, enabling efficient communication among stakeholders, and enabling smooth transition from analysis to implementation.
- Establishing agile architectural practises, processes and governance
- Creating collaboration and mentoring capability across organisation and 3rd parties so that requirements and systems designs reflect real needs and evolve in an iterative manner.
- Use and harness the open source and developer communities to deliver innovation and better ways of delivering IT and business services
- Examining quantitative and qualitative measures relating to alternative solutions (e.g. performance, acquisition & maintenance cost, return on investment, quality of services, systems mission criticality) to come up with a well informed final proposition.